Experience the powerful connection to the rocky mountain landscape during your stay at Garden of the Gods Resort and Club. Overlooking the Garden of the Gods National Park, our wide variety of luxury accommodations share a spacious residential feel, flexible designs, and a genuine sense of place.
Choose from well-appointed guest rooms and suites with unparalleled views in the main resort Lodge, or experience the breadth of amenities — while enjoying the privacy of a secluded residential community setting — within our Cottages and Casitas.
Available as one, two, and three-bedroom luxury residences, our Cottages combine exclusivity with world-class amenities. They are bordered by a landscaped courtyard with a dedicated outdoor fireplace and privacy walls to create a soothing retreat environment. The Cottages offer impeccably curated furnishings and appointments complete with a kitchenette, dining room, spacious living area with fireplace, and five-piece ensuite bath with soaking tub in each bedroom.
Located in a secluded enclave nestled within our Colorado Springs hotel, the private Casitas blend exclusivity with the exceptional services for which we are renowned. They have been designed with flexibility in mind — featuring one, two, and three-bedroom luxury residences, each with connecting room options. Exquisitely furnished and well-appointed, each residence includes a full kitchen, dining room, spacious living area with fireplace, and much more.
Our mountain-front Club Rooms and Suites at The Lodge offer breathtaking, direct views of the Garden of the Gods Park with its spectacular natural formations, sheer cliffs, and oak-covered valleys — all framed by Pikes Peak. Additionally, the suites offer a separate living area to create a more residential ambiance. These accommodations are conveniently located in the main resort building with easy access to the Infinity Pool, Fitness Center, dining, and meeting spaces.
Amenities at Our Resort in Colorado Springs
- STRATA Med Body Fit, offering a dynamic combination of advanced clinical practices, naturopathy, nutrition, spa treatments, fitness, and other bespoke wellness services
- Therapeutic spa and salon with salt rooms, steam rooms, experiential showers, and quiet room
- Fine and casual dining complemented by a full calendar of adult and family social events
- 27-hole Kissing Camels Golf Course with practice range and greens, short game area, and a pro shop
- Expansive Fitness Center featuring the latest in cardio and weight-training equipment
- M & M Tennis Facility with two outdoor and four indoor courts, plus a pro shop
- Refreshing swimming pools including the Infinity Pool and Three Graces Pool Complex with hot tub, seasonal restaurant, and bar
- Recreation Center with swimming pool, wading pool, children’s splash pad, and playground
- Kids’ Club with fun activities, interactive games, and childcare services
- More than 12,000 square feet of space for meetings, weddings, and retreats
- A variety of club membership options designed with your lifestyle in mind