Under this order all persons, 11 years and older, MUST wear a covering over their mouths and noses when entering or moving within any public indoor space.
Note: People who don’t have to wear a mask include anyone 10 years or younger, or those who cannot medically tolerate a face covering, please wear a face shield. Ages 2 & under should NOT wear masks or face coverings.
The health and safety of our guests, members, and employees is of the utmost concern. We ask for your cooperation at all times.
Updated Public Health Order as of February 6, 2021 here.
One of the key tools to fight COVID-19 and slow its spread is right in your pocket. CO Exposure Notifications is a free and voluntary service developed in partnership with Google and Apple that can notify users of possible exposure to COVID-19.
By opting in, your Android or iPhone device will share anonymous tokens with other CO Exposure Notifications users using your phone’s Bluetooth. If another user you’ve been near tests positive for COVID-19 within a 14-day period, the service will notify you. If you test positive, you can easily and anonymously notify others to stop the spread of COVID-19. Knowing about a potential exposure allows you to self-quarantine immediately, get tested, and reduce the risk to your family, friends, neighbors, coworkers and community.
Android users can download CO Exposure Notifications on the Google Play store. iPhone users can enable CO Exposure Notifications in their phone settings by finding Settings > Exposure Notifications > United States > Colorado.
Amenities include plenty of apres ski-style indoor and outdoor dining, picturesque infinity pool heated to 88 degrees, STRATA Med | Body | Fit is open, along with Resort Outdoor Outfitters activities, golf, tennis, pickleball and more!
Guest may choose from four Dining Options: Rocks Dining Room and Outdoor Patio, Rocks Lounge and Patio, Grand View Dining Room and Outdoor Patio for in-person dining with reservations. In addition, In-Room Dining and Beach & Cable Barista, featuring STARBUCKS is open. Please read full restaurant service protocols found here.
Guests may access the Infinity pool from October to May pools (details and protocols found here). Resort guests please call (719) 632-5541 between 9:00 AM-10:00 PM to make reservations for the pool(s) up to one week in advance of desired date of use. Limited spots available. Pool reservations are not guaranteed.
Note: Be sure to reserve your pool time starting one week in advance of when you plan to use the pool.
STRATA Wellness including, STRATA Med (health and wellness medical center), STRATA Body (full-service spa and salon),and STRATA Fit (fitness and human performance center) are open. Read full STRATA Wellness protocols found here.
Indoor and outdoor tennis courts, Recreation Center and Kids Club (protocols found here), Kissing Camels Golf Course, Garden of the Gods Park for hiking and walks, and valet and complimentary self-parking are open.
All amenities that are open are based upon seasonality and the guidelines we are required to follow under guidance from WHO, local and state officials, and the CDC. Please refer to the protocols of each attachment found above.
Disinfecting, cleaning and sanitizing of our property for the health and safety of our Guests, Members and Team Protocols includes the use of electrostatic backpack sprayer each day around the entire resort, including common areas and guest accommodations.
The product we are using is a Botanical, Food Safe Disinfectant that has kill claims of 99.99% of all bacteria in 30 seconds.
For the most current information regarding hours of operation and amenity access, a Resort Concierge would be delighted to assist at (719) 632-5541 or [email protected].
STRATA INTEGRATED WELLNESS AND SPA
More than ever, your health and well-being are priorities – and STRATA Integrated Wellness and Spa is here to help keep your immunity strong, achieve your health and wellness goals, and live each day more well. Discover the best in concierge modern medicine, multidisciplinary clinical expertise, and transformative wellness experiences.
- STRATA Med’s health and wellness medical center continues to schedule in-person patient office visits. Additionally, teleWELL (telehealth) sessions – where both coronavirus (COVID-19)-related medical questions and routine health matters will be evaluated and triaged over the phone / video by our doctors and nurses – are continuing to be conducted via HIPAA-secured and compliant privacy platforms.
- STRATA Med appointments and reservations can be arranged by calling (719) 428-2202, Monday through Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00PM, and Saturday, 9:00AM – 3:00PM or by emailing [email protected].
- STRATA Body’s full-service Spa and Salon offers massages, body treatments, skin care, waxing, hair, nails, and couples’ experiences. Per state guidelines, salt room, sauna and steam room amenities remain closed at this time.
- STRATA Body appointments and reservations can be arranged by calling (719) 520-4988, Monday through Saturday, 9:00AM – 7:00PM and Sunday, 9:00AM – 5:00PM or by emailing [email protected].
- STRATA Fit’s fitness and human performance center is open and operating under the state guidelines. For in-person workouts, Group Fitness classes, personal training, and fitness coaching, locker rooms are open now per the state guidelines. The Fitness Center hot tub remains temporarily closed at this time per guidelines.
- STRATA Fit appointments and reservations can be arranged by calling (719) 329-4009, Monday through Sunday, 6:00AM – 7:00PM.
In the spirit of health, wellness, and happiness –
Garden of the Gods Resort and Club and STRATA Integrated Wellness and Spa