Jingle & Mingle With Your Team
Holiday Perks To Toast Your Team & Set the Stage for 2021
Whether you are looking for a family-friendly breakfast with Santa, fabulous lunch in the Grand View Dining Room, a casual outdoor reception on the Three Graces Patio or a decked-out event in the ballroom, we are able to provide an unforgettable holiday party for you and your guests. Host your Holiday Party at Garden of the Gods Resort and Club and take your season to dazzling new heights. Club Members receive 10% off our retail catering menus.
Let Garden of the Gods Resort and Club infuse the timeless spirit of our legacy & heritage into your holiday party, meeting, or special event. With a variety of intimate indoor & outdoor venues, surrounded by stunning natural beauty, the Garden of the Gods Resort and Club is the ideal place to host all of your special life moments.
Contract an Holiday Event or Banquet by April 30, 2020, for events held In November, December 2020 or January 2021 to receive 10% savings on group F&B and catering. Call (719) 520-4989.
At no additional charge your holiday event include*:
- 16×16 Dance Floor
- White Linens and Napkins
- House Centerpiece
- Holiday Décor
- Holiday Tree
- Gift or Awards Table
- Overstuffed Chairs for Santa and Mrs. Claus (Santa and Mrs. Claus to be contracted and paid for by the client)
- Self-Parking (based on availability)
- Upgraded linens, décor, and unforgettable holiday enhancements available at additional fees
Restrictions apply. May not be combined with other offer. Blackout dates apply.
Take the Elevator Home
We invite you to spend the night this magical holiday season. Celebrate your 2020 corporate victories in style, toast your friends and colleagues, then “Take the Elevator Home” with this truly special holiday party offer.
- Our 116 hotel guest rooms will wrap you in plush comfort, from our in-suite fireplaces to our walkout mountain view patios and balconies. Explore our new flexible one to three-bedroom luxury cottages and one to three-bedroom luxury casitas. These units offer a residential setting, with thoughtful touches such as granite countertops, plasma TVs, and walk-in tiled showers
This holiday season, make it easy for your team to enjoy holiday festivities without the need to drive home. Our “Take the Elevator Home” special offer can be contracted to be billed to the individual or the group can bill to the master account.
SIMPLY CALL OUR RESORT RESERVATION SPECIALISTS AT (719) 632-5541 AND REQUEST THE SPECIAL NIGHTLY RATE OF $179.* AVAILABILITY IS LIMITED SO CALL RIGHT AWAY.
*$179 “Take the Elevator Home” rate does not include a $35 resort fee per night or other applicable taxes and fees.
Salute All Your Team has Accomplished in 2020
A Few Tips on How To Make the Perfect Toast:
- The toast should come early: Maybe it’s not the first thing, but it should happen near the beginning of your event.
- Shushing is allowed: It’s OK to ask your team to be quiet.
- Stand Up: For a proper toast you should “rise to the occasion”.
- Proper form: Hold your drink chest-high during the entire toast. If, while holding your drink chest-high, your arm gets tired, then it’s probably time to wrap it up. Arm fatigue is a natural toast timer.
- Stay in one place: Leave “working the room” to the motivational speakers.
- If your boss is in the room, do not poke fun at your boss during the toast.
- If your boss is not in the room, do not poke fun at your boss during the toast.
- If you are the boss, you may poke fun at yourself.
MEETINGS & RETREATS
WANDERLUST MEETING GUIDE
TEAM BUILDING EXPERIENCES
VENUES & CATERING
WEDDINGS & CELEBRATIONS
Savor world-class dining
Let a waltz of flavors dance upon your tongue. The tickle of a blackberry sorbet. The zing of a roasted pepper. Give your senses something to dream about.