Transforming Individuals, Teams, Organizations and Society
We are pleased you are joining us and we know there are no limits to what you can accomplish! Garden of the Gods Resort and Club is where success comes as big and colorful as the Colorado Sky. For Resort Guidelines and our policy on attire, please visit our Suggested Guidelines.
To book your stay simply click your program date below or for personal reservation assistance, please call us directly at 719-632-5541 and let the experience begin.
Aug 24-28, 2020 | Sept 14-18, 2020 | Oct 5-9, 2020 | Nov 2-6, 2020 | Dec 14-18, 2020 | Feb 1-5, 2021 | March 15-19, 2021
Included in Your Package
CCL Exclusive Perks:
- Complimentary arrival/departure transfers to/from the Colorado Springs Municipal Airport for each attendee. (Directions for arranging your airport pickup are included in “Reservation
- Instructions” below). Arrival/departure transfers to/from the Colorado Springs Municipal Airport for additional family members will be posted to the individual’s guest folio at $40 r/t.
- Guests arriving or departing outside these times or guests flying into Denver International Airport will need to arrange alternate transportation at their expense.
- Complimentary transportation to and from the Center for Creative Leadership
- Complimentary valet and self-parking
- Complimentary breakfast including health-conscious items and gluten-free options
Make a Reservation
How to Reserve
- We can accept your reservation through our website. To book online simple click on your program date (shown in the body of this webpage) or you may call us directly at 719-632-5541 to complete your reservation.
- Please note that all credit cards will be charged an advance deposit equal to one-night room and tax.
- The resort fees are included in the package rates listed above.
- After completing your reservation please call 719-632-5541 to arrange for an airport transfer, please include your flight carrier, flight number, and arrival/departure times.
- Sleeping rooms are blocked for check in on Sunday and check out on Friday. If you wish to speak with someone regarding special requests or to check availability for alternate arrival or departure dates, please contact Karen Plaskie in the sales office at 719-520-4982 or via email at [email protected].
- The government per diem rate is available to guests that qualify. To be eligible for government rate, guests must present military orders or government identification at check-in. Please contact our sales office directly, at 719-520-4982 or via email at [email protected], if you are eligible for the government per diem room and would like to make a reservation. For guests requesting the per diem rate, there is a $35/day charge coded to “government meals and incidentals”. This charge covers the costs for airport shuttle, transportation, and breakfast as described above.
*All reservations must be canceled no later than 48 hours prior to the day of arrival to avoid a penalty of one night’s room and tax.
*Any departure changes made on or after arrival will be penalized by charge of one night’s room and tax.
Enjoy Your Stay
Standard Resort Services and Amenities:
- Complimentary valet and self-parking
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning service
- Complimentary wireless internet access throughout the public areas, meeting space and guest rooms
- Daily USA Today newspaper delivery
- Complimentary in-room bottled water
- Complimentary daily fitness classes and access to fitness facility
- Daily 24-Hour in-room dining options
- Private balcony or patio offering breathtaking views of Garden of the Gods Park and Pikes Peak
- Spacious guest rooms from 550 to 1,650 square feet
- Guest rooms featuring fireplace, personal refrigerator and coffee maker with complimentary Starbucks coffee
- Full access to all the amenities of our private Club & Resort: swimming pools, tennis courts, tee times on our 27 hole championship golf course