Meet the Concierge Team
My name is Charles Vanlandingham and I am the Guest Services Manager and a part of the concierge team here at the Garden of the Gods Resort and Club. I’ve been blessed to be employed at the Resort since 2015. Prior to this opportunity, I was learning as much as possible in the hospitality industry, having been employed at a Hilton property for over ten years.
I have been a Colorado Springs resident since 1992. In this time, I have been on many adventures in the city and state, as well as the surrounding four corners area, the west, and the northwest of this fantastic country. I can offer advice on hiking, biking, rock climbing and camping, as well as assisting with guidance for the traditional attractions. I love the outdoors and love this city and state! I truly enjoy taking exceptional care of others, as well as the opportunity to help others experience this great city, this wonderful resort, and all that collectively they have to offer.
Meet the Concierge Team
Carol Mathews, Les Clefs d’Or, USA
My name is Carol Mathews and I have been a full-time Concierge at Garden of the Gods Resort and Club Collection since February 2017. Before moving to Colorado Springs I was a long-time resident of Scottsdale, Arizona, where I earned my degree in hotel management and worked at The Westin Kierland, The Boulders, and Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain. In 2015, I became a member of the Les Clefs d’Or, USA, the official national organization of hotel lobby concierge. I am proud to bring the keys of gold not only to Garden of the Gods Resort and Club but also to the city of Colorado Springs.
My love of the outdoors and my desire to live near the mountains and experience the seasons brought me to Colorado Springs. I enjoy camping, hiking, and kayaking and have already found beautiful mountains, trails and lakes on which to pursue my passions. I love good food and have had fun discovering some of our local gems. On my days off I like to explore the local area and experience the many attractions and activities that a visitor to Colorado Springs might also enjoy. I am passionate about being a concierge and sharing my knowledge and enthusiasm about Colorado Springs and the surrounding area with my guests and members.
Guest Services include:
- Room service available daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Front Desk/Concierge to help you coordinate local activities during your stay
- Complimentary valet and self-parking
- Daily housekeeping with turndown service available by request
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning available by request
- Concierge and business services
- 24-hour guest computer with printer, on property next to the ATM machine
Upon arrival, the property requires full payment or credit card authorization for the full amount of stay PLUS $100 a night in case of incidental charges. Guests are also required to pay a $35 Resort Fee, which includes the following amenities:
- Valet parking
- In-room bottled water
- Daily newspapers available in the lobby: Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The Gazette
Access to all Retreat/Club amenities:
- All dining facilities
- Sports Club (located at Kissing Camels Clubhouse)
- Spa & Salon (including the Spa Fitness Center)
- Infinity and Family Friendly Recreation Center Pools
Additionally, a taxable 2.50% Public Improvement Fee (PIF) will be posted per night for all consumed room nights. PIF revenue will only be used for improvements to the property.
Melt into a natural masterpiece
Indulge your senses at Strata Integrated Wellness Spa
A sigh of vanilla. A hush of fingertips. Relax and refresh your mind, body and spirit with our full-service spa and salon complete with steam rooms, hot tub and outdoor infinity pool.
GUESTS ROOMS & SUITES
PACKAGES & SPECIALS
GUEST SERVICES & AMENITIES
June Family Fun Month!
- 20% Off Best Available Rate*
- Two kids per guest room under the age of 12 receive a Complimentary Coloring Bag and Water Bottle. Plus, up to 4 guests in the room without any additional charge.
Love On The Rocks Romance Package
- Sip on wine as you toast your tootsies fireside by a private in-suite fireplace and start your morning with al fresco breakfast as the golden glow of the rising sun touches the Rocky Mountain peaks.